Fr Hunolt Spoken

For those who prefer to listen to sermons, a gentleman has prepared

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC95Q92-whIIkpd4wokC3fNA

and he plans on doing more!

I have added a new section on Tradidi with Traditional Catholic sermons.

You can find the latest sermons on the homepage and a list of all sermons at tradidi.com/sermons.

Each week I intend to add Fr. Hunolt’s audio sermon corresponding with the time of the liturgical year.

Thank you @BrJoseph for this excellent tip.

If anyone knows of other good Traditional Catholic sermons, please let me know and I may be able to add them here as well for the benefit of others.

Hi Samuel, I am glad that Bro Joseph gave you the tip of the sermons of Fr. Franz Hunolt which I have been uploading on CathInfo. Yes, I will upload more as the week goes by.

Is there a section that I can upload direct into this blog?

I have many other titles to offer but t is quite a ‘big’ load, e.g The Council of Trent, The Litany of Loreto… to name a few.

How about old catholic movies of the saints?

BTW, I found your wonderful site by chance…! Thanks be to God.

Cheers

Noel Christie Danker
Singapore

Hi @Noel,

Welcome to our “micro forum”. I’m glad you found us.

If you have anything that may benefit other Catholics I would be more than happy to host it here, but I’ll have to think about a safe and efficient way for you to upload your files.

I’m on my way to Mass right now, but I’ll give this some thought and get back to you later.

God bless,

Samuel

@Noel, I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to upload large files that you think other Catholics would be interested in.

If there’s anyone else who has some useful resources to share here with other Catholics, just send me a private message and I will send you the instructions as well.

Thanks Samuel.
God Bless